Thanksgiving offers us many opportunities to celebrate. We gather with family or friends, have a great meal, watch the Macy’s Day Parade, and fall asleep in the recliner with a full belly and football on the TV. Many of have well-loved family traditions that involve everything from special dishes to group volunteering to distribute meals to the less fortunate.
There is a reason that Thanksgiving is one of the most beloved holidays. We get so involved with our hectic lives that we often overlook gratitude. It’s not that we aren’t grateful. We are! But the hustle and bustle of everyday life often overshadows our gratefulness. We NEED Thanksgiving. We need a reminder to slow down. To just enjoy the people and blessings we have in our lives that make us all unique and that keep us grounded when life wants to spin beyond our control.
This is what Thanksgiving is about. You don’t have to serve the perfect carb-laden meal. You don’t have to set the perfect table or decorate the perfect house. You just need your family, your close friends, and time to spend with them. The rest is just gravy…turkey giblet gravy!
Here are just a few of the things we are grateful for in 2016. We encourage you to compile your own list and share it with your family. You can even share it with us!
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR:
- Our families…who support us and love us, no matter what.
- Our clients…who trust us with some of the most hectic and stressful times in their lives.
- Our company, Samson Properties…who provides us with nearly everything we need to grow our business and help our clients.
- Our military…who fight for our freedoms and put their lives on the line every day to protect us.
- Our community…which never ceases to amaze us with their energy, vitality, and caring for each other.
- Fall and fire weather…because we love to sit by the fire on a cool fall evening.
- Our home…where we find peace and serenity after a long day.
- The food on our table.
- The sun in the sky.
- The changing seasons.
We want to see all our clients healthy and happy and in the home of their dreams in 2017. Feel free to call us if you have any questions or would like to find out more about how we can help you. Contact Jason at 703-298-7037 or SandersNoVA@gmail.com.