Fall in Northern Virginia is one of the best times of year. Not just because of the riot of Fall colors in our many parks and wooded spaces or the cooler weather that beckons us outside to enjoy the last hurrahs before Winter. Fall is also the bringer of some truly awesome Fall Festivals in and around the Norther Virginia area. Whether you enjoy art and crafts, beer, apple cider, pumpkins, or gastronomic events, there is something for everyone in NoVA!
Check out this list below and click the links for additional information. This is by no means an exhaustive list, as there are too many great opportunities in the Greater DC area, but this list will get you started on your next Fall adventure!
- September 15: Taste of Falls Church and Falls Church Fall Festival – Falls Church
- September 22-23: King Street Art Festival – Alexandria
- September 22-Nov 6: Cox Farms Fall Festival – Centreville
- September 22: Fairfax County Brewfest – Chantilly
- September 27-30: Ft Belvoir Oktoberfest – Ft Belvoir
- September 29-30: Fall for Fairfax KidsFest – Fairfax
- September 30: ValleyFest – Arlington
- October 1-31: Fall Fest & Pumpkin Playground – Burke Nursery
- October 4-28 (weekends): The Glow: A Jack O’ Lantern Experience – Reston
- October 5-7: Fall Wine Festival and Sunset Tour – Mount Vernon
- October 6: Flavors of Fall – Reston
- October 6: Manassas Fall Jubilee – Manassas
- October 5-7: The Waterford Fair – Waterford
- October 20-21: Fall Harvest Family Days – Mount Vernon
- October 20: Shucktoberfest – Shirlington
- October 28: Marine Corp Marathon Finish Festival – Rosslyn
No matter the season, we can help with every step of buying or selling your home. Our main goal is to help you achieve your dream, as well as facilitate a smooth sale and closing. As always, if you or someone you know need help selling or finding a dream home in 2018, please do not hesitate to call us. Contact Jason at 703-298-7037 or Jason@JasonAndBonnie.com.