We are focused entirely on the safety of our clients, the community, and our team. For this reason, we are leveraging technology where possible to minimize contact, and taking other precautions for both buyers and sellers.
We will conduct an in-person or Virtual Listing Appointment to discuss pricing strategy, preparations for sale, and the marketing plan.
- Inspect the property for condition and features. Masks will be worn during this inspection.
- Schedule In-Person or “virtual” Staging Consult to help you create a suggested “to do” list that will maximize value and minimize days on the market.
- Schedule professional pictures, Virtual 3-D tour included
- For showings:
- Conduct “virtual” showings where possible
- Require all parties to wear masks, and to remove shoes or wear provided shoe covers when touring the home
- Sellers will leave all lights on and interior doors open
- Limit tours to 1 Group at a time (Realtor + Buyers); NO overlapping showings
- Conduct all conferences, contracts and inspection reviews via phone or video conference.
- Send all documents for electronic signature via Dotloop.
A member of the Jason & Bonnie team will conduct an initial needs analysis via phone or video conference. We will gather information regarding the type of home you are looking for, price range, desired features, location, etc.
- Send prospective home listings to buyers via email.
- Communications will be via phone, text, or email, utilizing the buyers’ preferences.
- For showings:
- Suggest virtual showings where possible. A member of the Jason & Bonnie team can leverage video conference to walk through the home with you and answer questions
- Buyers will be requested to wear masks for live showings.
- Buyers should minimize touching inside the home. Sellers will be asked to leave lights on and interior doors open to minimize touching.
- All contract negotiations will take place via phone or video conference.
- All contract documents will be signed virtually, using Dotloop.
If you have questions regarding safety protocols, please feel free to contact us at Jason@JasonandBonnie.com.